A delicious healthy fudge from cook Sian Redgrave and our partners Welleco.
Ingredients you’ll need
- 3 scoops Super Kids NOURISHING PLANT PROTEIN
- 24 fresh pitted dates
- 2/3 cup pepitas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- ½ cup goji berries
- ¼ cup pepitas extra
How to make
- Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper, set aside.
- In a food processor whiz together the Super Kids NOURISHING PLANT PROTEIN, dates, pepitas, vanilla and honey until everything is well combined and coming together.
- Tip mix in prepared loaf tin and press down using the back of a spoon. Top with goji berries and extra pepitas and press down lightly.
- Refrigerate for two hours until set.
- Remove from the tin using the baking paper to help you lift the fudge out. Slice into 4cm squares. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- MAKES 12.
// For more awesome content, interviews and recipes, collect the Lunch Lady Magazine series from our shop